HIRING PENGENNA MANOR
FOR YOUR OWN EVENT
The Manor doesn't just make a fantastic venue for weddings and wedding receptions, it's also a great place to hold all sorts of different events.
From corporate events to sporting events, from naming ceremonies to anniversaries, we can host them all. The private location of the Manor, set in its own valley and surrounded by acres of lush countryside means you won't be overlooked or interrupted.
Pengenna has been the private home of the Blewett family for 150 years. The current owner Richard Blewett (the sixth generation of his family to live at the Manor) will welcome you and your guests and personally host you throughout your stay.
JUST A FEW IDEAS
A large business conference, large birthday party, big wedding anniversary, renewal of vows, or outdoor event (theatre, cinema or music performance). The flexible, purpose-designed Marquee Garden makes an excellent space for all types of event marquee, as well as open air-events for up to 350 people seated.
A small business meeting, intimate birthday party or wedding anniversary, renewal of vows, or private dining experience. The historic 500 year old Drawing Room in the Elizabethan central wing of the Manor is a atmospheric and flexible space that can be seat up to 40 conference style, 18 around the large dining table, or 40 standing.
A Naming Ceremony. The unique non-religious alternative to a traditional Christening for your baby or child for up to 150 guests. Choose from one of three licensed locations – the Drawing Room inside the Manor, the feature Summer House at the end of its avenue of apple and cherry blossom trees, or under the arch of the Manor's 500 year old front door.
Filming location, fashion shoot or product launch. With over 300 acres of countryside and woodland and the historic Manor House as the backdrop there's no shortage of options available.
No matter what your requirements, our proprietor Richard and his team will work with you and your own suppliers, or ones we have recommended, to pull together a great event.
Pengenna Manor is available to hire as your exclusive event venue for 24, 48 and 72 hours, or even longer if you wish. Specifically we can offer you:
- Hosting for all types of event for between 10 and 350 people.
- 300 acres of private countryside and woodland offering a huge range of event locations.
- Flexible, purpose-designed marquee garden to suit all types of event marquee.
- Historic Drawing Room in the Elizabethan wing of the Manor for intimate events.
- A range of outdoor performance spaces for theatre, arts and music events.
- Luxurious overnight bed & breakfast accommodation inside the Manor for up to 8 guests including a luxurious master bedroom suite.
- An additional property sleeping up to 8 guests on a self catering basis.
- FREE overnight camping for all of your guests / event attendees in the river meadows below the Manor
- Personal hosting by the owner Richard Blewett and his team throughout your stay.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Historic 800-year-old Manor House backdrop.
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE?
Call us on 01208 612221 or submit an enquiry through our contact form to discuss your requirements in more detail and we can provide you with a quotation for your bespoke event.